Cooper Pegler CP15/3 Classic Diaphragm Knapsack Sprayer
Cooper Pegler Classic Diaphragm Knapsack Sprayer
Backpack sprayer with shoulder straps and hand operated reinforced lever.
Unique CP Diaphragm Pump – low maintenance sprayers with a friction free diaphragm giving a higher level of comfort and spraying performance compared to piston pumps.
- CP 15 Classic 15 Litre Sprayer (no. 846255)
- CP 3 Classic 20 Litre Sprayer (no. 846320)
- Yellow Hollow Cone Nozzle – produces conical pattern of line, light droplets specifically for use with insecticides & fungicides.
- Green Anvil Nozzle - produces a wide pattern of heavy droplets to avoid chemical drift and damage to adjacent plants.
- Diaphragm pump: durable, low maintenance (no lubrication required) and friction free.
- High resistance lance and trigger made from composite material for extended life.
- Brass components for excellent durability.
- Adjustable reinforced lever for left / right hand operation.
- Adjustable straps with comfortable shoulder pads and carrying handle.
- Lid with seal for secure locking.
- Wide filler hole to prevent overflow when filling.
- Reinforced hose for high resistance.
- 1 bar and 3 bar pressure control valve for spraying herbicides or insecticides & fungicides.
- Translucent resistant UK tank for a durable yet lightweight sprayer.
- Weight (empty): 4.9 KG (CP15/15L), 5.2 KG (CP3/20L).
- 3 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty (conditions apply).